Setting up your first post might be a little bit interesting, compared to other themes. If you are confused, follow the steps below to maximize the post possibilities.
- Like any typical post, give the post a title and write the post in the post editor.
- Copy the video link and place it anywhere in the story (although putting at the top is the easiest).
- Give the post an excerpt. If you don’t see the excerpt box below the post editor, go to ‘Screen Options’ and make sure ‘Excerpt’ is selected. Make sure it’s around 150 to 200 characters.
- Put some tags on the post. This helps when finding related videos.
- Because the video shows up instead of a featured photo, you don’t have to worry about adding one to the post.